Date: 5/15/18 8:04 am
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] IOU Dorm Room people INFO (no sighting)
Joe and all,
Dorm Rooms do NOT include bedding or toiletries. Also, there will be
options to check out and return keys before the field trip and after the
field trip on Sunday. Make sure you all go through the check out
process--we will make it a quick as humanly possible. Please do NOT NOT
just drop your key on the registration desk or something like that. If a
key comes up missing Briar Cliff would have to charge us and we would have
to charge you.
Sorry about any confusion.

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*