Date: 5/15/18 7:24 am
From: Robert Thomas <rathomas...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Crow's breakfast
Assume this is commonly seen by listserv members, but I watched a crow
pecking at a juvenile starling while I sat at a traffic light in Metairie.
The crow was surrounded by several adult starlings who were agitated, but
not attacking the crow. The crow ultimately flew away with the juvie,
followed by the starlings.
Crow eating starlings - for whom do you feel compassion???

--
*Robert A. Thomas, Ph.D., Professor & Director*
Loyola Distinguished Scholar Chair in Environmental Communication

Join us on Facebook!