Date: 5/15/18 5:56 am
From: Sean Murtha via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] New Canaan Bobolinks

For the second morning I've had about 10 or so Bobolinks at Waveny Park in New Canaan, feeding in the short grass SW of the mansion and singing from surrounding trees. This is the first time I've seen them here even though the habitat seems suitable. Whether they stay or not remains to be seen but since this is within my Breeding Bird survey block, I'll be keeping an eye out.

-Sean Murtha

www.seanmurthaart.com