Date: 5/15/18 4:47 am
From: Jon Woolf <jsw...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Last call - NH Audubon Spring Pelagic Trip
Listfolk,

There's still time to sign up for NHA's spring Pelagic Birding Trip.
And there's still plenty of room, too. In fact, we're still a couple
short of our 30-person minimum. If you were planning to go but just
haven't signed up yet, well, today's the day! Cost is $70 for NH
Audubon members, $90 for non-members. Contact Massabesic Audubon
Center (phone 603-668-2045, email <mac...>) to sign up.
PLEASE NOTE that you can now sign up ONLINE -- go to
http://www.nhaudubon.org/calendar/pelagic-trip/, and click the
"Register online" link.

WHAT: An all-day trip into the Gulf of Maine, looking for pelagic
birds (although we'll also check out any whales and other marine life
that we encounter).

WHEN: Monday, May 28th (Memorial Day)

WHERE: Meet dockside at Rye Harbor at 7:30AM for an 8:00AM departure.

WHAT TO EXPECT: Hopefully, good weather and lots of interesting
birds!

To go with the trip, I will be holding a 1-hour workshop at
Massabesic Center on Saturday May 26th, as a basic introduction to the
most common pelagic birds and how to identify them. Since we
generally see both whales and birds on these trips, the workshop also
includes information on the common whales of the Gulf of Maine.

See you on board!

-- Jon Woolf
Manchester, NH

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit: