Date: 5/15/18 4:08 am
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] IOU Dorm Room people INFO (no sighting)
Sorry all, I was mistaken when I suggested you had heard the last from me
before the IOU meeting. My wife says I am often mistaken (I wonder what
she means?).

1. There is a check in and check out procedure. This will take place at
the Registration Table. It is rather simple and quick.
Staff will then walk you to your room.
2. You will receive a small information piece of paper:
It will contain phone numbers in case of lockout or some security or
emergency need. Maybe keep this on you and not in your room???
3. We are not a hotel with 24 hour staff so times for checking in and
checking out of the dorm rooms is obviously limited.
If you possibly can please check in between 5 and 9 pm on Friday. If
arriving on Saturday I will be around between 6 and 6:45 am.
We then have field trips from 7 am to 1 pm. If you can wait until we
are back that would be helpful.
4. Check out on Saturday or Sunday we need of avoid the field trip times
if at all possible (Sunday field trips are from 7 am to 11:45 am.

*We can work around this IF you give us a heads up with some lead
time--Call Paul at 712-301-2817*

5. *IMPORTANT*:
NO SMOKING in ANY building on campus.
Take care of your room and be courteous to your fellow dorm mates.
$85 fee for a lost key so maybe get a chain and secure the key
around your neck.
COED dorm but Restrooms and Showers are GENDER Specific so please
think before you just walk in

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*