Date: 5/14/18 10:24 pm
From: Kevin Murphy <kevin.murphy39...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Birdy Ames Yard Tonight
Working outside this evening I finally couldn't help but notice that my
yard was unusually birdy with a few new species for the year in the yard
and a brand new yard bird for me. FOYiY's (First Of Years in Yard) were
Magnolia Warbler, Swainson's Thrush, Scarlet Tanager, and Ovenbird (all 4
with really great looks) and a new yard bird was a Veery!

Kevin Murphy, Ames