Date: 5/14/18 7:28 pm
From: james fuller <jnkfuller...>
Subject: [ia-bird] New Yard Bird
Hi All,
Today, a bird hit my picture window, and as it fluttered to the ground,
I knew it was either a Kentucky or Hooded Warbler. I rushed out and
as it looked to be in good shape, I placed it on a box from where it
flew away in a few minutes. It was a Kentucky Warbler (yard bird # 216).
Jim Fuller, Iowa City