Date: 5/14/18 5:54 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] IOU Meeting Participant Information (NOT a sighting)
Good News--This may be the last you hear from me before the meeting--(I
think I just heard and audible communal sigh).

Last minute stuff:
Attached are three documents that should offer some good insight and help
for the weekend. It would be helpful if you could print out the documents
and bring them with you so that we do not have to print more than necessary.

*FEILD TRIP--General Info* This is a repeat (just in case you cannot find
it from a previous email). Keep in mind that the listing on the back is
very general and may have some changes to the Field Trips based on what our
scouting Thursday and Friday shows us.

The other two documents speak for themselves. Please pay close attention
to the instruction and schedule. We will be staying on schedule "God
willing and the creeks don't rise".

On another note: Be *ECO-FRIENDLY--*
1) We would like to encourage you to bring and use refillable water bottle
as opposed to using the "the throw away plastic". We may have some around
but would encourage you to refill these for use as well.

2) Consider not having your bedding changed each day when at hotels.
Hopefully, if you shower regularly before using your bed, both the sheet
and your friends will appreciate how clean you are and how good you smell.

See you on Friday or by 6:30 on Saturday.

God bless and travel safe.

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*