Date: 5/14/18 5:43 pm
From: Jane Clark <jrclark...>
Subject: RE: [ia-bird] Double window strike
A Nashville hit one of our windows today and flew away to a nearby bush, hopefully not injured to much. Moments later a Nashville hit a neighbor's second story window and fluttered to the ground under the window. I watched it for 30 minutes or so and it disappeared, hopefully on its own.

Jane Clark
Clive, Polk County