Date: 5/14/18 5:18 pm
From: Gerald Kruth <00000005ead0dac6-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Oriole Tragedy Averted: Montco
John, thanks for your efforts.

I was at Tionesta Creek once and saw Balt Oriole struggling in fishing line. I was able to release the critter. But at 528 bridge in Moraine, there was the macabre Cliff Swallow dangling after strangling from fishing line caught up in the mud made into nests.

Point -- there ought to be more EDUCATION (and penalties when they can be found) for careless, idiot fishermen who are just to lazy too clean up after themselves and leave these death traps behind. Too bad there isn't a LIST for them.

Jerry Kruth
Pittsburgh