Date: 5/14/18 5:07 pm
From: 'Art Check' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Double window strike
Birders

Unfortunately had a double window strike with Tennessee and Nashville warblers simultaneously hitting one of our office windows at my house this morning.
The Tennessee was killed and my dog tried to nab the floundering Nashville, but I was able to snatch it up and hold it for around 20 minutes before he flew away.
Photo attached.

Sent from my iPhone