Date: 5/14/18 2:48 pm
From: Wayne Petersen <wpetersen...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Bird-a-thon Thank You!
Massbirders,

On behalf of Mass Audubon I would like to sincerely thank all of you who participated in this past weekend's annual Bird-a-thon. Despite somewhat marginal weather by Saturday afternoon, overall the birding seemed pretty decent in a variety of places. While it's too early to provide any definitive Bird-a-thon results yet, it is clear that it was a very successful event in a number of ways, both from a birding perspective and a fund raising perspective. So my message is simply to say thanks to one and all who gave up their time to go birding for the team of your choice, or who generously sponsored a birder or the birding team of your preference. Once all the statistics are compiled, Mass Audubon will happily share some these with the birding community on Massbird. Stay tuned for more information.
Thanks again!

Wayne

Wayne R. Petersen
Director of Massachusetts Important Bird Area (IBA) Program
Mass Audubon
208 South Great Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
<wpetersen...>