Date: 5/14/18 1:54 pm
From: 'Leanne Chadwick' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Lon Horwedel bird photography
All,
I rarely post however I believe you will find Lon Horwedel's bird photography most rewarding! I don't mind saying that I have some responsibility for his new passion of birding.....he made it to the marsh Sunday evening. His talent is evident and he has a wicked sense of humor.If I have not shared the link correctly, you can find/follow him on Facebook: Lon Horwedel
Happy Birding:)Leanne ChadwickLon Horwedel

| | |

| |
Lon Horwedel

Lon Horwedel is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Lon Horwedel and others you may know. Facebook gives ...

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<173342314.1143301.1526331255539...>