Date: 5/14/18 1:42 pm
From: douglas stotz <dfstotz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Bemis Woods field trip tomorrow at 8 AM
I will be leading a field trip tomorrow, 15 May, at Bemis Woods. We'll
meet at 8 AM at Bemis Woods North, in the easternmost part of the parking
there, just west of Wolf Rd. The entrance to Bemis Woods North is along
Wolf Road, just north of Salt Creek about halfway between 31st and Ogden.
Note that this trip was originally scheduled for Wednesday the 16th. There
will be NO trip on Wednesday.
I birded Bemis North for about an hour and 20 minutes, between the
early rain and the midday rain. I had 18 species of warblers, with
American Redstart, Magnolia and Black-throated Green the most common in
that order. 3 Golden-wings and a Blue-winged were the most interesting
species.

Doug Stotz
--
Douglas Stotz