Date: 5/14/18 1:16 pm
From: Mike Trahan <miket99...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET bird fallout? Lake County
Hi all.
Echoing Richard Biss' note, I had to be away for much of the morning but
saw these migrants in our backyard:
Cape May Warbler
Blackburnian Warbler
Tennessee Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler
Warbling Vireo
American Redstart, male and female
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Bay-breasted Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Yellow Warbler
Black-throated Green Warbler
Magnolia Warbler
Wilson's Warbler
Indigo Bunting.

Many (CMWA, BAWA, BTGW, AMRE, MAWA, BLWA, YRWA and some of the others) were
males in beautiful plumage. It was an unusual, excellent morning.

Mike Trahan
Mundelein, Lake County

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 9:50 AM, '<bissbirds...>' <bissbirds...>
[ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:

> I think there may be a fall out going on right now. But it's raining so
> hard it's difficult to see anything. I've already had 12 species of
> Warblers in the rain, and I don't live in a good warbler area.
> I assume the Lake Michigan shoreline is full of birds right now. If
> anyone can get out around noon when it is supposed to stop raining it
> should be great.
>

> Richard Biss
> Lake Villa
> Lake County