Date: 5/14/18 12:08 pm
From: Miriam Simmons <simmonsmiriamj...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bobolink - Northfield NH
Today I was lucky enough to see the resident Bobolink. He sat briefly on
the fence line watching the tall grass field. One year they nested in the
field behind the house, but recent years we occasionally see them at nearby
field edges in the area.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151291218@N03/41210649375/in/dateposted-public/