Date: 5/14/18 11:59 am
From: Comcast <pep4223...>
Subject: Re: Cool Spring Preserve — Jefferson Co
While eating lunch in the kitchen and checking email on my phone at the same time (not the best thing to do), I was multitasking while listening to Wil Hershberger’s audio clips from Cool Spring Preserve on his eBird checklist he just posted to the listserve.

I let the audio clips stream all the way through, as a few were long. While I was doing the dishes, I heard a Yellow-breasted Chat singing in my kitchen! It was Miss Buddy Parker, my African Grey parrot who was singing like a chat! She also does a good Blue Jay. The more annoying, the better is her motto.

Birdmom
Jefferson County, WV

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!