Date: 5/14/18 9:08 am
From: Mark Nolen <marktnol...>
Subject: Re: Oak Park, Wichita
Nice about the prothonotary! This morning (5/15) I heard my first Tennessee warbler of the season at Oak Park. Also heard and found was a (softly) singing mourning warbler near the main path above the pond, among the usual suspects (orange-crowned, American restart, and yellow).

I grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas where migratory warblers were much more abundant than here in Sedgwick County. As my teaching semester is over, I think I need to head east in Kansas this week before the warbler season is over.

Mark Nolen
Wichita-Hutchinson