Date: 5/14/18 8:58 am
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Plan for ECAS Wednesday Birding, May 16
sorry if 2 messages appear, first one didn't show up on COBOL. Judy

Woodpeckers etc are waiting for us in the Milli burn, near Sisters.
Wear old clothes or black clothes because of soot and dust. Some may
choose to bird longer but I will head home around noon or 1 pm.

Carpooling
Bend, Nancy P's Bakery at 1054 NW Milwaukee at 7 a.m and go to Village
Greens to meet the group.
Redmond, Starbucks at Nolan Center, Rimrock at Hwy 126 at 7:15 and go to
Village Greens to meet the group.
Sisters, Village Greens near the restroom at 7:45.

There are several access options for this 2017 forest fire. We can
discuss our specific plan when we gather in Sisters.

Good birding, Judy, <jmeredit...>