Date: 5/13/18 10:40 pm
From: Danny Akers <birdmandan1231...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Nocturnal migration
If anyone is up right now, there is absolute ridiculous nocturnal migration going on overhead here in Ames. I’m talking multiple flight calls per SECOND! I’m hearing shorebirds, Warblers, Sparrows, Dickcissels, Sora, etc. I’ve never heard anything like this before. This is incredible.

Danny Akers
Ames