Date: 5/13/18 10:14 pm
From: Paul Griffin <pgriffin1...>
Subject: Oak Park, Wichita
Hi Folks,

Oak Park is still low on warbler species. Today, I saw only a few Yellow warblers. But, I did have a surprise. I did find a warbler that I had never seen before. It was taking a bath with a small group of yellow warblers at the Arch pond on the SW corner of Oak Park. It was a female Prothonotary warbler. I have only seen a Prothonotary male twice in OP. Until now, never a female. Maybe, the rain coming in tonight, will help bring some new warblers in.

Happy Birding,

Paul Griffin
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to