Date: 5/13/18 9:44 pm
From: Don Simonson <don.r.simonson...>
Subject: [MDBirding] 20 species Warblers Mont. Co.
At Violette's Lock, C + O Canal, Montgomery County I found 78 species between 630 and 9:30, including 20 species of warblers this morning, between 6:30 and 10:30, including good views of Bay-breasted, Tennessee, and Northern Waterthrush. there was a nice strong wave of migrants at my house in Darnestown an hour later, including Common Yellowthroat, Tennessee, Blackburnian and Yellow-Rumped and American Redstart.
Good birding!
Don Simonson, Darnestown MD