Date: 5/13/18 8:57 pm
From: Brandon Caswell <brandon.caswell83...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Prairie Warbler at Croton Unit-Lee Co.
Jim,

Nice find! The map is a tad confusing with “up” being west. I switched the
map around to up being north and also added a Google Maps screenshot of the
area with a red pin trying to match the vicinity of your “x”. 130th Street
is the road ending NW of the red pin in Google map.

Best,
Brandon Caswell
Marion