Date: 5/13/18 8:11 pm
From: Ann Pettigrew <rook185...>
Subject: Re: PA Migration Count results - York County
I had what I believe is going to be the best personal PAMC ever. I had 54 species just in Nixon Park alone and a total of 75 or 76 species! A great day to be out birding!

I do have a request for York County participants. I leave next week, the 23rd, for Yellowstone and will be gone a month. If at all possible, can you please try really hard to get your results to me by Monday, the 21st? I know that is really pushing folks but I would love to get results in to Chuck before I go away in case we don't get home by the end of June.

Thanks very much.

Ann

Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
York, PA
<rook185...>
www.pbase.com/rook185

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir.

> On May 13, 2018, at 6:14 PM, Chuck Berthoud <cbpabirds...> wrote:
>
> Hello PA Birders,
>
> For the second year in a row there has been heavy rain on our count. Overnight rains appeared to have helped to stop and concentrate birds in York County where there where there were large flocks of warblers on Rocky Ridge most of the morning. Vern Gauthier's report in Cumberland reflects that as well as do the eBird results for south central PA counties. However at least one northern county informed me the cold and rain most of the day essentially washed them out.
>
> DATES FOR SUBMITTING RESULTS
>
> June 10 have your results submitted to your compiler
>
> June 30 have results submitted to me.
>
> July 15 final spreadsheet will be made and sent to the compilers for distribution to participants.
>
> Good birding all, Chuck

Join us on Facebook!