Date: 5/13/18 7:10 pm
From: Tom Schilke <tom.schilke...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Hardin co. Legacy and Pintail
After the rain and a nap I drove over to Legacy WA to see what might be showing up. Mark Proescholdt had the same idea> We arrived at the same time and birded together. Some highlights:

Legacy - walk around
Black-bellied Plover - 1
Am. Golden Plover - 7
White-rumped SP - 3
Semi-palmated Plover - 6
Dunlin - 27
Short-billed Dowitcher - 9
Bobolink - 2
Grasshopper Sparrow - 5

Pintail - 45 minutes on the tower
Franklin’s Gull - 1
Black Tern - 3
Ruddy Turnstone - 5
Red - necked Phalarope - 4
White-fronted Goose - 1
Dowitcher- 3
Dunlin - 1
Sedge Wren - 1

Didn’t find the Great tailed Grackle or any yellow headed blackbirds.

Tom Schilke - Waterloo