Date: 5/13/18 6:04 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pueblo County Big Day 12 May 2018
Van Truan and I did a Pueblo County Big Day yesterday, to help with the
annual county wide Pueblo County Spring Bird Count, that Dave Silverman
compiles every spring.

Van and I ended with 164 species of birds in Pueblo County yesterday.
After all the results are submitted and compiled by all groups, we'll know
if Pueblo County had 200 species found yesterday or not. I think there's a
chance, since we certainly missed quite a few things, that were likely
found by others.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO