Date: 5/13/18 5:44 pm
From: 'Gary Ackert' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Belmar Park Jeff CO - Blackpoll Warbler
HI Everyone!

My wife Lynda and I were walking in Belmar Park this afternoon when we
spotted a Blackpoll Warbler near the area where the Vermilion flycatcher
was found last year. We also had Brewer's sparrows and one Clay-colored
sparrow. We found the Chestnut-sided Warbler near the bridges where it has
been seen.

Gary Ackert
Lakewood