Date: 5/13/18 3:14 pm
From: Chuck Berthoud <cbpabirds...>
Subject: PA Migration Count results
Hello PA Birders,

For the second year in a row there has been heavy rain on our count.
Overnight rains appeared to have helped to stop and concentrate birds in
York County where there where there were large flocks of warblers on
Rocky Ridge most of the morning. Vern Gauthier's report in Cumberland
reflects that as well as do the eBird results for south central PA
counties. However at least one northern county informed me the cold and
rain most of the day essentially washed them out.

DATES FOR SUBMITTING RESULTS

June 10 have your results submitted to your compiler

June 30 have results submitted to me.

July 15 final spreadsheet will be made and sent to the compilers for
distribution to participants.

Good birding all, Chuck

Join us on Facebook!