Date: 5/13/18 2:30 pm
From: Jeffrey Short <bashman...>
Subject: Re: Killing Black Vultures
One of my USAF colleagues ran a marina in So. California and he told me about vultures tearing up his boat seats. First I had heard of that so some property damage may occur. Wonder if the off-gassing of plastic tends to resemble garbage or dead animals??

I would expect that some Black Vultures may be attracted to cattle, especially sick or bloody areas.

Eglin AFB used vulture effigies to keep them from using communication towers as roost sites.

Jeff Short