Date: 5/13/18 2:21 pm
From: CobyNomi Klein <dobynomi...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Sterling Forest Sunday
While everyone else was in Central Park, the Huntington-Oyster Bay Audubon
Society was in Sterling Forest this morning. Ok, it was just me since no
one signed up for the trip. Officially, I had 71 species plus an
unidentified accipiter and a Brewster's warbler. There were 18 species of
warblers including a yellow-throated warbler just south of the circle at
the end of Ironwood Dr. where there were two golden-wings singing in the
morning and another was up the hill to the north along with the Brewster's.
Other sightings included 4 species of vireos, 4 species of thrushes, 5
sparrow species, and a small flock of turkeys.

Coby

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/