Date: 5/13/18 12:35 pm
From: Michael McNamee <mmcnamee.eec...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Orland Grassland:Wes Serafin Memorial Bird Walk
Wes Serafin was an early voice in recognizing the significance of Orland
Grassland as an important grassland bird habitat. In honor of our
friend, the Orland Grassland Volunteers will be hosting the Wes Serafin
Memorial Bird Walk on Saturday, June 16th, with bird walks, brunch and a
wildflower walk:

7:00 to 9:00 am, Bird walk along Birdsong Trail to Dead Stick Pond
9:00 to 11:00 am, Bird walk along Savanna Trail to Wood Duck Pond
11:00 am to 12:00, Brunch and camaraderie
12:00 to 1:30 pm, Wildflower walk.

Meet up is in the parking lot on 167th Street.
RSVP on our Facebook page Orland Grassland Volunteers, or email me.

Mike McNamee
Orland Grassland Volunteers
Cook County

<*> Your email settings: