Date: 5/13/18 11:01 am
From: Joseph C. Neal <joeneal...>
Subject: Re: Killing Black Vultures
Good reference for a situation that is a lot more common than anyone wants to address publicly -- problems with free roaming dogs out in livestock country: Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, January 12, 2018, page 4B: Sheriff Dept in Newton County tracked down who was killing calves and pigs -- dogs in a free roaming pack. Of course vultures got the blame since they were seen feeding on the dead livestock.