Date: 5/13/18 8:34 am
From: John D Babington via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Chimney Swifts - Washington Depot, CT
Stopped this morning at one my favorite places for birds in Washington Depot, CT,  Bryn Memorial Plaza  and the small park behind the Washington Food Market along the Shepaug River. Had at least three Chimney Swifts, there might have also been a fourth Chimney Swift. Also had a Barn Swallow on a line and a few Cliff Swallows. Amusing to see a local Red-tailed Hawk being chased by American Crows. Heard Baltimore Orioles and noted a young male Baltimore Oriole collecting material for a nest. Happy to see the Chimney Swifts as I do not recall seeing them here last year.

David W BabingtonWashington, CT