Date: 5/13/18 7:59 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Oakland Audubon Society: Upcoming field trips May 16 and May 20
Wednesday, May 16, 2018 7:30am-11:00am. All Saints Cemetery and Preserve
Leader: Don Burlett (<baikalteal13...>)
Meet near the administration building just in from the entrance off Nelsey,
just south of Andersonville Rd. 4401 Nelsey Rd Waterford, MI 48329. We’ll
proceed to bird the grounds and the preserve. There is a grassy field area
and some water and trees to provide habitat. This will be our first visit
to this site.

Sunday, May 20, 2018 7:30am-1:00pm. Algonac State Park and Harsen’s Island
Leader: Don Burlett (<baikalteal13...>)
Meet in the parking lot of Algonac State Park, just north of Algonac along
Route 29. We'll bird the park early in the day, checking out several
different habitats. Then in the late morning, we'll head back down to the
Harsen's Island Ferry and carpool over to the island to bird the variety of
lakeside habitats there, hoping to see Black Terns and other birds. We'll
visit the St. Clair Flats Wildlife area along the way. Bring a lunch or
snack as finding someplace to eat takes time and effort. A state park pass
is required. Please contact the leader to help work out carpooling
opportunities to avoid a long string of vehicles.

Please see our website for details about upcoming events. You do not have
to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome.
http://www.oaklandaudubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society - Celebrating 60 Year

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAP2szRTr2fogSs82nNNHD5wTo69EQOjCtrJWDDwhOGxNkwCVig...>