Date: 5/13/18 6:43 am
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] White-faced Ibis at Dunbar Slough
While doing the Big Bluestem Audubon chapter's annual Birdathon findraiser
yesterday, the "Quick-three-beers" birding team observed a flight of 10
White-faced Ibis circling around and around over the north tract of Dunbar
Slough in Greene County.

However, we didn't see an Olive-sided Flycatcher. Will we have to rename
our team?

Doug Harr
Ogden