Date: 5/13/18 6:15 am
From: Kat Bradley-Bennett <katpbennett...>
Subject: [cobirds] Eastern Phoebe - Boulder County
On Spring Bird Count yesterday (5/12) for the Foothills Audubon group, my
count partner and I found an Eastern Phoebe just west of Niwo on N 79th,
south of County Rd 30. There is a small grove of trees that remains fairly
untouched and the Phoebe was in there.

Someone told me that there is a nesting pair in or near Niwot. Does anyone
know where that is?

Kat Bradley-Bennett
Longmont