Date: 5/13/18 4:48 am
From: Leonard Bisson <lbisson...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Blue Mash - Interesting Bird
I forgot to include in my post yesterday that there was an interesting Blackbird at Blue Mash too. I didn't include it in my list because I don't know what it was.

The bird was sitting at the top of a tree, not vocalizing. It was a very shiny black overall, with no other markings. The sun wasn't out so couldn't tell any incandescence. When it flew it didn't have any marking on the shoulders, so not RWBB. Didn't have a wedge tail either, so not Grackle. I was thinking maybe a Rusty?

Just wanted to share to see if anyone else notices the bird.

Len Bisson
Derwood, MD