Date: 5/13/18 4:33 am
From: Suzanne Sullivan <swampy435...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] photo contest
Hello Massbirders, I just want to let you know that the Massachusetts
Association of Conservation Commissions is running a photo contest for the
month of May. It is focused around wetlands and rivers etc but can also
include birds mammals as long as they are in or at wetlands. It is a
$400.00 first place prize!!! and it is free entry. It is a Facebook contest
so if you have Facebook just click on the status photo and drop the photo
in the comment box. If you don’t have Facebook then just follow the
instructions. Here are the links to the page and the instructions.
https://www.facebook.com/MACCWEB.ORG
http://c.ymcdn.com//…/docs/Rules-MayPhotoContest-May1-2.pdf
<http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.maccweb.org/resource/resmgr/docs/Rules-MayPhotoContest-May1-2.pdf>
Have fun!

--
Suzanne M. Sullivan
Wilmington, MA

"The self evident vision of who we are as a free and caring nation, and the
ideal to fulfill this destiny is stronger than the division of those who's
only vision is of themselves. “ SMB

Be the Voice of the River
http://www.ipswichriver.org

Join us on Facebook!