Date: 5/13/18 2:16 am
From: Karen Markey <ylime...>
Subject: [birders] Important: Pouring rain will stall our start at Magee Marsh this morning (bring a book to read in the car)!
It's really raining hard at Magee Marsh this morning. I'm still meeting at
the Park-and-Ride at 5:50 am because I'm committed to the trip. I will meet
field trip goers at the Warbler Display at 7:15 am but we will wait in our
cars for the driving rain to stop. It might slow down at 8:30 am when I
meet the second wave of field trip goers at the Warbler Display. We will
plot our strategy and it will depend on the rain but it's really coming
down hard this morning.

Please bring a book or something quiet to do in the car because we will
wait until the rain slows down.

Karen Markey
Email: <ylime...>
Web: http://ylime.people.si.umich.edu/