Date: 5/12/18 8:58 pm
From: Alyssa DeRubeis <alderubeis...>
Subject: Lazuli Bunting (Washington Co.)
I was working at Wild Birds Unlimited (the Fayetteville one) today where a customer asked me to identify a strange blue-colored bird visiting their feeder that she photographed on her phone. It turned out to be a male Lazuli Bunting! They said a female was with it too, but there were no photos of the female, and without seeing a nice photo it’s impossible to be confident.

Anyway, they saw it yesterday (Friday) and today. They live in Springdale but are not taking visitors at this time. If that changes I’ll let you know. Basically just keep your eyes out for western strays! ;)

Also another customer photographed a Hermit Thrush that hit their window yesterday. Seems a little late...

Alyssa DeRubeis
Fayetteville, Washington Co

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!