Date: 5/12/18 7:50 pm
From: Steve Gosser <sgosser72...>
Subject: Warblers galore - Allegheny & Armstrong Counties
I had a spectacular day of birding (5/12). I co-led a bird hike at Harrison
Hills (Allegheny County) in the morning and then checked out Crook Creek
Lake (Armstrong County) in the afternoon. Between the two places I tallied
27 species of warblers, highlights being: Mourning, Wilson's, Canada,
Kentucky, Worm-eating and a nice number of Cape Mays and Bay-breasted. Plus
other goodies like Philly Vireo and Lincoln's Sparrow. Here's my ebird
checklists from both places:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45588133
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45602006

I posted some pictures to the Pa birds Facebook group and Friends of
Crooked Creek Lake Facebook group.

Steve Gosser
New Kensington

Join us on Facebook!