Date: 5/12/18 6:59 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] Summer Tanager at Ken Caryl 5/12
A 1st year male *Summer Tanager* visited the suet feeders in my yard this
evening, with a male *Western Tanager*. My son Stephen gets credit for
spotting these birds. There were some migrants around my home area this
morning, but not many. *Lazuli Buntings *and *Yellow Warblers *were the
most numerous. *Gray Catbirds *arrived in the neighborhood today. Welcome
back!

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO