Date: 5/12/18 6:02 pm
From: Hale, Stephen <Steve.Hale...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bear-Paw Birdwalk
This morning, I led a Birdwalk for the Bear-Paw Regional Greenways Conservation Land Trust. Eleven of us birded an area including their Batchelder Easement in Pittsfield, NH. We birded for only two hours, but we produced a great list Spring birds that offered great views, including Scarlet Tanager, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Chestnut-sided Warbler, Blackburnian Warbler, Black-throated Blue Warbler, and Nashville Warbler. We also found a Louisiana Waterthrush. The full list is presented below.

Steve Hale

Open World Explorers

Species: 33

NAME