Date: 5/12/18 5:40 pm
From: douglas stotz <dfstotz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Brezina Woods warblers
I birded Brezina Woods Forest Preserve in western Cook Co. this morning.
It is along Salt Creek between Cermak and 31st on the east side of Mannheim
Rd. I saw 23 species of warblers with good number of many species. Less
common species included an Orange-crowned, Blue-winged, 3 Golden-winged, 7
Northern Parulas, 3 Black-throated Blues, and 2 Mourning. The most common
species were American Redstart with 28 and Magnolia with 22, but 10 species
were represented by 10 or more individuals. Non-warbler migrants were
around in reasonable numbers, but nothing unexpected.

The e-bird list is at:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45598465

Doug Stotz
--