Date: 5/12/18 5:34 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Virginia's Warbler - Centennial (Arapahoe)
This afternoon, I took a break from yard work to find a Blue-gray
Gnatcatcher that I heard calling from above me, then a Hairy Woodpecker I
heard calling from my right. That drew my attention to a small warbler in
an elm, which, after a series of bad views, turned into a Virginia's
Warbler, my first in Colorado and my 200th Arapahoe Co. bird.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO