Date: 5/12/18 3:58 pm
From: Tom Wood <tcwood729...>
Subject: [wisb] Kletzsch and Estabrook parks in Milwaukee County today 5/12
The good warbler days continue. I had 22 species combined for the two parks,
but none were unusual. My only (FOY) was a Canada Warbler at Kletzsch.
The only unusual species was an Osprey flying over the Milwaukee River.
Total species for the two parks was 67.
When I got home there was a beautiful Blue-headed Vireo at the edge of the
parking lot, a species I had missed at both parks!
Thomas Wood, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County

http://www.avg.com