Date: 5/12/18 2:42 pm
From: Todd Anderson <tcanders123...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET: Daniel Wright Woods
Went to Dan Wright, which was very quiet ... too quiet. Until I got to the
bridge that connects to Half Day ... oh man!!

Dozens and dozens of warblers on the ground along the banks & logs in the
river. I couldn't pull myself away for more than two hours. 22 species.
Highlights were a very cooperative male Hooded Warbler, and an equally
cooperative Cerulean Warbler found by very nice fellow birder Anna (sorry,
didn't get a last name).

Many Blackburnian, Bay-breasted, Magnolia, N. Waterthrush, Yellow, a few
Cape Mays, a Golden-Winged and Canada.

Also Warbling, Yellow-throated & Philadelphia Vireos.

Todd Anderson
Mundelein, Lake County

Join us on Facebook!