Date: 5/12/18 12:59 pm
From: Marla Shoemaker <marlaswhisperingpines...>
Subject: Black-headed Grosbeak
Another stellar day for birds outside my window! Among the dozen indigos
were 3 Lazuli buntings, one painted bunting and a male black -headed
Grosbeak! There's also a female Grosbeak, but I'm not sure which one. The
beak is quite pinkish. Also several catbirds and an Oriole getting drinks.
Beautiful colors along with the male cardinals and goldfinches. Makes it
really difficult to stay away from the window and get anything done!

Marla Shoemaker
Riley County
West side of Manhattan

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html