Date: 5/12/18 11:59 am
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] N. Waterthrush & Mockingbird - Arapahoe
This morning, I had a Northern Waterthrush and Northern Mockingbird at
Willow Spring Open Space in Centennial (Arapahoe). The mockingbird was
along the dam, on the Holly St. side. The waterthrush was in a slow moving
creek on the other side of the dam. The waterthrush was a state bird for
me.

Also had my first of the year Wood Pewee and Lazuli Bunting where the
Little Dry Creek meets the High Line Canal in Centennial. And first Lark
Sparrow at Holly Park.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO