Date: 5/12/18 11:17 am
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] What a difference a day makes!!! IOU Meeting update (not sightings).
Gloomy, rainy, number of birds flitting about way down and my furnace has
been running. The grass is growing and the trees filling out and the IOU
meeting is fast approaching. No doubt tomorrow will be another great
birding day but not until I have taken care of "Mother's Day" opportunities
with my wife. Maybe if I handle things really well I can talk her into a
birding outing after we attend church and go out to dinner...just why does
my thinking always seem to involve birds....

Anyway, the IOU meeting has reached 100 registrants.
Registration: OPEN through the meeting, but Dorm Rooms and Meals have
OFFICIALLY closed HOWEVER....
Dorm Rooms: I have been notified that there is still an opportunity for
2-3 more Dorm Rooms. If interested you much call me at 712-301-2817
directly to reserve them.
Meals: OUTSIDE chance that we can add a couple of meals but I need to
hear form you ASAP so I can put you on the list and get it arranged (if
possible) 712-301-2817

God Bless and stay warm.

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*